I received the Versatile Blogger Award from PiP over at Piglet In Portugal!
I’d not heard of this before today and I feel very honoured! A big thank you to PiP for considering me, I’m all smiles and cheeriness now!
It’s been said on other blogs that the best way to accept the award is by listing 7 random facts about myself and by Paying it Forward, therefore I’ll honour the traditional, and give you all a good laugh, with my random facts and list some quality bloggers who also deserve this award for their blogging prowess and bringing smiles to my face and thoughts to my brain!
7 Random Facts about me.
- I love zombie films & books! I’m fascinated by the apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic genre.
- I’ve just started making a short animated film with plasticine figures, I’m taking baby steps and it’s very time consuming so I only manage a few seconds of footage here and there, but it’s ace fun!
- My favourite film is Stand By Me.
- I have an insane fear of wasps, it’s the buzzing. Why do they always head straight for my ear?
- I’d love to live by the sea, some place warm but not too warm. Nothing fancy, a small hut would suffice!
- I grow Cayenne Peppers in the kitchen even though I don’t like them! When a fresh batch is ready I pickle them and send them to my sister who adores those red devils!
- If I could trade places with any film character it would Tom Cruise in Cocktail for his idyllic beach bar. I love making cocktails!
And the Versatile Blogger Awards goes to…
For all those bloggers who have had an impact on my life. In no particular order.
Piglet in Portugal – Life in Portugal, especially interesting when Mr Piglet is on the scene!
Granny 1947 – Granny’s outlook on life and it’s peculiarities. Amazing photos!
The Redneck Princess – She tells it like it is, her writing always raises a smile!
Kristen Lamb’s Blog – An excellent source of information on writing – Twitter, fiction, digital media etc.
Fake Nooz – Hilarious if seldom updated satirical news blog.
The “Not So” Daily Nitty-Gritty – The nitty-gritty of daily life.
It’s Through My Eyes – Inspirational random happiness!
Apologies if I missed anyone. I sometimes lose track of which blogs I visit, though I’m finding each one has something positive and has made an impact on my life.
The Versatile Blogger Rules:
- Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
- Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it!